Request for quotation No : 7461

Dear Valued Vendor,

Greetings ,

Please provide us your best price for the supply of the items as per attached RFQ #7461

We shall be expecting your quotation 1 week from receipt date of this Request for Quotation. Other terms and condition as follows:

1.    Validity date of the quotation.

2.    Indicate lead time of each item

3.    State standard packaging (if required)

4.    Shipping term

5.    Payment term

6.    Indicate above mentioned RFQ number in your quotation offer.

7.    Shipping Cost (if necessary)

Thank you and we look forward to deal business with your company.

LAMYA AL-QAHTANI

PURCHASING COORDINATOR

  +966133400800  Ext.231
  +966133403940

lamya.alqahtani@arabian-pipes.com

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka