Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Yanmar Develops Autonomous Technologies for Maritime Work

As autonomous vehicles become a more and more common feature of our roads and farms, maritime robotics technologies are also progressing rapidly. Starting in 2017 with the Robotic Boat, an unmanned maritime vessel, Yanmar has been working on the deployment of auto-navigation and automatic docking systems.

Read More

Read More

Sustainable Shipping: Stena Line Reduces CO2 Emissions

Ferry shipping company Stena Line continues to reduce CO2 emissions and is now ten years ahead of the international shipping targets for reducing emissions. In the newly published sustainability overview “A Sustainable Journey” Stena Line reports a reduction of both total CO2 emissions and per transported ton onboard the ferries.

Read More

Read More

Green Maritime Fund Critical to Emissions Reductions

Shore power, also known as cold ironing, is the provision of shore-based electricity to ships at berth, allowing them to turn off their auxiliary engines. These auxiliary engines are used for crew and passenger accommodation and cargo operations (such as pumps or heating or cooling systems) and typically use a type of diesel.

Read More

Pangaea Tops the List in Dry Bulk Benchmark Study

Despite today’s depressingly low market levels in dry bulk, there is reason to celebrate at Pangaea Logistics headquarters in Rhode Island in the US. For the second year running, they hit the top spot in the Vesselindex Performance Report, competing against 24 other listed dry bulk companies on their Time Charter Earnings (TCE) for 2019.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

DB Schenker introduces new Visual identity with latest Brand Design

Port of Los Angeles Adopts $1.5 Billion Fiscal Year 2020/21 Budget

Jafza conducts massive Disinfection drive equivalent of Sterlising 462 fields

Vestdavit fulfils four-davit order for Trinidad and Tobago coast guard

THE Alliance announces COVID-19 response measures for July, August and September...

GREATER CYBER SECURITY needed for coronavirus and economic crises

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

10-16 Tiller Road

London, E14 8PX

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka