Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Exclusive Interview with Lina Jasutiene, Managing Director, Recoupex

The COVID-19 coronavirus situation is evolving rapidly, creating considerable challenges for the logistics, supply chain, shipping and maritime sectors. According to insurers, the ripple effect of shutdown, triggered by the pandemic, will have a key impact on claims and compensation around the globe.

Sea News (SN) engaged in a discussion with Lina Jasutiene (LJ), Managing Director of Recoupex on

Read More

Read More

Decoding the ‘Lockdown’ Supply Chain of High demand and perceived scarcity

Even as the Indian state and central government announces various steps to contain the COVID-19 pandemic in India through an extended lockdown, Indian households continue to battle the fear of scarcity and uncertainty over access to daily essentials. While the government has recently announced a list of sectors that can resume operations from 20th April, Including the flow of goods in the country, across

Read More

Read More

Maersk Continues to Grow Profitability, Safeguarding Global Supply Chains: Søren Skou

A.P. Moller – Maersk had a financially strong start to the year. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic’s profound impact on global trade the company kept momentum in its strategic transformation and demonstrated robustness to weather the crisis.

Read More

Critically Ill Seafarer Rescued following Swift Intervention from UN Agencies

The COVID-19 pandemic has put seafarers around the world in precarious situations. Travel restrictions mean some cannot leave their ships, be repatriated home, or even get urgent medical assistance. Other seafarers have seen their contracts unilaterally terminated or have been quarantined on board ships for more than 14 days, without getting paid.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

PRESS INVITATION: The Pathway to Hydrogen and Ammonia as Shipping Fuels

ROCKTREE HANDLES RECORD CARGO VOLUMES IN MILESTONE YEAR

LOBBYING IMO ON BEHALF OF OFFSHORE WORKERS

Remote extension to existing Dynamic Positioning inspection service

Viking Line’s service over the next few weeks

Malta – Recent Changes to Laws Regulating Shipping Companies

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

10-16 Tiller Road,

London, E14 8PX

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka