Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Don't forget to visit our site for daily news and to read our digital magazine

Our magazine is available to view online here

This Weeks Features

Scrapping Market in the Shipping Industry

The year 2018 witnessed the most aggressive scrapping in the tanker market. The frequency of scrapping was so high that these events started trending across global maritime community. Higher prices offered by scrapping companies, cost involved in the dry docking of the ships and present as

Read More

Those Tales of Marine Frauds

Sailing onto those ships was one hope that I was sure of. Their assurances seemed so genuine that even after weeks of flat denials, I hoped against hope that may be they will get back and that their so-called tomorrow will certainly see the light of the day.

Read More

Middle East & Africa to Hold Major Revenue Share in FSRU Market

Based on the findings specified in a global report, the projected value of the global FSRU (Floating Storage Regasification Unit) market in 2018 is US$ 1,217.9 Mn and the market is estimated to reach US$ 2,380.3 Mn by 2026 with a CAGR of 8.7%. The Global FSRU market is projected

Read More

Know all about Ballast Water Management and Treatment in Shipping

The cases of Asian Shore Crabs and Zebra mussels have been the prominent cases of invasive species and are among the key flags to bring to notice the adverse effect of ballast water. Ballast water has been a topic of concern for the maritime along with environmental communities.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Westwood Global Energy Group: U.S. Gulf Drillship Market Picking Up Steam

LNG Carrier ‘Vladimir Rusanov’ Opens Northern Sea Route 2019 Navigation Period

Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Courses Qualify for Funding in Hong Kong

Scotline Marine Holdings orders third vessel from Royal Bodewes

OOCL Hong Kong’s Maiden Call to Asia’s World City

Autonomous Shipping: Small Steps not a Giant Leap

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Sea News brings you all the latest news and information on the maritime, ports and shipping sectors.

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

Don't forget to add us to your press and news release databases editorial@seanews.co.uk

If you would like to submit a thought leadership/opinion piece for the next magazine contact us at editorial@seanews.co.uk

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

44 Daines Close, LondonE12 5LQ United Kingdom

+44 7437 594 768

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. |

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka