Hello B

--
Hello, my dear,

I'm actually looking for a friendship that might lead to something more meaningful in the nearest future, Like if you want to come and work and live in the USA, I’m Emily Madison, a female, single and I’m from the USA I will give you more details about me and the job in my next mail, Also register my phone number on your phone and add me on my WhatsApp so that we will be able to communicate to know better, WhatsApp +17722104315 make sure you register it first on your phone before search it on WhatsApp,

Warmest Regards, Emily Madison.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka